Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome Welcome!

Having studied for my CFP (Certified Financial Planner) with the aim of helping the people around me with their finances, my ideals have kinda taken a backstep when i started joining the work force.

I've not had the luxury to come up with useful tips for people who needs to take the first step towards financial planning. I've met many young colleague of my age, who simply have not started thinking about their finances. For those who have, they do not know where or how to start.

Hence, this is why this blog has been created. Over here, I will try my bestest to come up with easy to understand articles that will hopefully encourage people to become more aware, to take charge of their own finances.

There isn't a point of me having my CFP and not be able to help people.

To all my fellow readers, If you do ever have any questions pertaining your own finances, do drop me a personal email at boodyboy@gmail.com, or just leave a comment. If you do know who i am, give me a call, we can talk this over a cup of teh tarik.

Till another time,

Save and Invest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment